Thursday, June 30, 2011

Jentry Jaree Is Three!

I can hardly believe that three years have past so quickly.  This morning I started singing Happy Birthday to Jentry, but she immediately stopped me.  "No, no, no, it's not my birthday."  I told her that it indeed was her birthday.  "Today is the day, June 30th, and now you are three."  She looked at me, still a bit confused, and said, "It came up? It came up in the sky?"

When I asked her where she wanted Mommy and Daddy to take her for her special birthday supper, she said Pizza Hut, so Pizza Hut here we come.  I have also been busy planning her birthday party, which will be at Grandma and Papa's house in Orleans this Saturday.   I planned a lovely 4th of July theme, however Jentry quickly protested that Red, White and Blue was not her favorite color.  She wanted an Orange birthday party.  I hope she is not too disappointed. 

Happy 3rd Birthday to my very special little firecracker!

No comments:

Post a Comment