Monday, June 20, 2011

My Little Shopper

Last night I just needed a few things from the grocery store, so I let Jentry push the little green cart.  Side Note: Thank you Hy-Vee for providing these little green carts and the racecar carts for your little shoppers.  They truly are life savers.  I regress.  Jentry is usually excited to go shopping and was particularly excited this trip, as I had just purchased her a little purse of her very own.  Before we could leave the house she insisted that we put something in her new purse.  I suggested toys, but she chose a pen and notepad.  How practical!  She told me that she needed to make her list.  Too funny.  We also had to put in my old camera to make the purse "heavy."  OK, now not so practical!





Jentry thought she was pretty big stuff and needless to say got a little attention from the other shoppers at the store.  She just loves to act grown up and to be able to "do it herself!"  Actually, it was kind of nice to have a personal shopper.

No comments:

Post a Comment