Thursday, June 2, 2011

Finnally...One Year Later....

Last year Jentry got a pink and purple Farmall pedal tractor for her 2nd birthday from Grandma and Papa Bose.  At first, I thought it was a pretty cool present until I realized that Jentry was not big enough to pedal it herself.  I mean honestly, what were they thinking?  Couldn't they have just waited to give it to her when she was older?  This must be in the Grandparent handbook of how to pay back your children.

Every day for the last year we would pull into the garage and Jentry would see her tractor and say "Push me mommy!"  The first few trips up and down the sidewalk were all fun and games and then reality set in.  This mommy is not as limber as she used to be and I could not tolerate bending over and pushing her for very long.  Of course, Jentry just did not understand my weak excuse.  A few months ago I realized that I could adjust the seat on the tractor, so I moved it all the way forward, but Jentry was still not quite tall enough to reach the pedals.  Finally after a year of practice, eating her vegetables and patiently waiting for her legs to grow.......




Jentry can finally pedal her tractor all by herself!  I am not sure who was more excited Jentry or her wimpy mother.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I didn't even know they made such things. That is the cutest little pink tractor with the cutest little girl ever!

    ReplyDelete