Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My Three Favorite Kiddos

Last Sunday, my Bose cousins from Texas were coming to meet me and my sister for brunch in Lincoln.  I decided to travel to Lincoln on Saturday so that I could take three of the cutest kids ever to the Children's Museum.  I have not had much time with my niece and nephew since I moved, and it was so much fun to spend the day with them.  I think my brother-in-law was more than excited to have some free time too.  He has been Mr. Mom since they decided not to send the kids to daycare this summer.  My sister has been working a ton and on her only day off I confiscated her to go wedding dress shopping.  In all sincerity, Chad is one of the best dads I have ever known.

We arrived at the museum around 3:00 and the kids were more than ready to go hit the play zone!

 CHEESE!

Somehow, Isaac and Jentry talked Anna into playing their patient.


If this is what the medical industry is coming to, we should all be very very afraid.


After the museum, I called Chad and Kelly and told them to go out to dinner somewhere nice.  I asked the kids where they wanted to eat and after a long debate between McDonalds and Runza they finally came to a compromise with Burger King. 


I had so much fun with these little blessings.  I did my best to simply soak up the moment, because they won't stay little for long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment