Friday, June 29, 2012

Four Fabulous Years

My peanut turns FOUR tomorrow and will be leaving for college this fall.  Whaaaaaa!  OK, so she is not really leaving for college just yet, but I know that the next fourteen years will go just as fast as the first four.  I have officially been a mother for four, fabulous years now, and I would not trade them for anything.  I am sure I have said this before and will most likely say it again; I feel very blessed to have been chosen to be this amazing, little girl's mother.










One day old


Happy Fourth Birthday Jentry Bug! May God bless you with many, many more.
Love, Your Mama

1 comment:

  1. I'm so impressed with how well she smiled for these photos. It takes about 1000 photos to get 1 good smile on Alexa. I especially love the one with her tongue sticking out! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete