Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sizzling Sun Sprinkler Run

Lincoln has had an eight day streak of a heat index of 100+ degrees and the menacing streak is supposed to continue through the weekend!  It has been almost unbearable to be outside for any length of time, at any time of the day.  Jentry and I have had to come up with lots of things to do inside in the air conditioning. However, we did brave the heat long enough for some water excitement. 






Jentry had a blast running through the sprinkler and said, "I got my hair all wet! That's kinda silly."  She wanted me to put on my swimming suit and run too.  Honestly with the squelching heat it sounded enticing, however I am certain that I would not have looked as cute as Jentry running around in the front yard in MY swimming suit.

No comments:

Post a Comment