Tuesday, October 23, 2018

5th Grade Adventure

Last week I had the opportunity to travel along with Jentry's 5th Grade class to the Archway in Kearney. I thought it would be a great way to spend quality time with Jentry, however I quickly realized that she is already too cool to sit by her mother on the bus and at lunch. I also learned the terrifying reality of which classmates had boyfriends/girlfriends! Fortunately, Jentry is not yet one of those silly children. Nevertheless, I had a great day and the Archway far exceeded my expectations.


























We also toured the Nebraska Firefighter's Museum and Education Center which is next door to the Archway.










I am so grateful for the experience of this day. Lately I have been realizing just how few opportunities you are given to share new things with your children before they are no longer children.

No comments:

Post a Comment