Friday, October 5, 2018

Bose-O

I feel as if I always write the same thing about our time in Harlan County but it is true and real and oh so good for my soul. I am learning that I require time away from my home to truly relax and enjoy those and that which is around me.

This past weekend was the first time in two months that my mind wasn't swamped with work and my never ceasing to-do list. It was magical!

The tiny village of Stamford, NE somehow produced yet another fabulous year of Pork Days. The parade theme was "Clowning Around" and my sister had the ridiculous idea to have a trailer full of Bose-Os. I am so grateful she is nuts and that my family is even more so...agreeing to be a part of the craziness because we had a blast!






































We visited, we walked, we ate, we explored, we snuggled, we played, we cheered, we laughed and we clowned around...literally!


No comments:

Post a Comment