Monday, March 7, 2016

Pretty Darn Great

Friday, I attempted a schedule that I knew was impossible from the start. At 8:00 am, I loaded the car with both kids and headed east to Lincoln. My goal was have professional pictures taken, use gift cards at Barnes and Noble, stop at US Bank and spend a reasonable amount of time at the children's museum. Oh and feed them somewhere in the mix. Considering Mason usually takes a 3 hour nap after lunch, I knew my goal was none too realistic. However, I decided to attempt the impractical, say a prayer and promise to not feel defeated when it all came to fall.





























Much to my amazement the day went as smooth as silk. In retrospect, I should have known it would be great because my kids are pretty darn great.






On the way out of town I decided to reward their fabulous behavior with ice cream. As I was attempting the perfect selfie to capture the sweet moment with my precious chillins, a curious little boy was, well...ensuring that my good luck wouldn't last forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment