Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Early Spring

Two years ago, I was very pregnant with the Spring baby I was so very excited for. I thought a baby born in the Spring would be just perfect. We would be able to get out and about for walks, errands and such without having to bundle up and worry about all the sickness everywhere. I thought I had it all planned out perfectly. Then, God gave a big laugh. Two years ago we had the longest winter ever. I thought it would never warm up.

This year however, we have been enjoying an EARLY Spring with lots of unseasonably warm temperatures which makes for some fabulous outdoor activities.

Yard work...

Golf...







Airplane rides with Papa...




  

 The Park...





The back yard...



If it were up to Mason, we would be, "Outsi, outsi, outsi" all the time! He is a bit less excited about Sissy's driving of the golf cart, however.


No comments:

Post a Comment