Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Office Space

Finally, I have before and after photos of my office.  It is a small room, however it is just the perfect place for me and I am very proud of the way it all turned out!

This is what the room looked like on the day I moved in to the house. YIKES!

 This is what the room looked like after we did a some patching, priming and organizing of my work stuff.

And this is what the room looks like today! Much improved to say the least.  I purchased some mission style office furniture that went with the style of the house.  I also selected a lovely shade of green that is called "Weekend Getaway", which my mother finds quite funny for an office.  It is a bit ironic, I guess.  It is very relaxing.  Exactly what I wanted!





Mom gave Jentry my old desk so that she could have her own space in my office too.  She just loves it!

Thank you so much to everyone that contributed to my wonderful, soothing, office space.  I appreciate it very much.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful office space! I love it! Do you work from home?

    ReplyDelete