Sunday, April 17, 2011

New House….New Tree

During our visit to Harlan County last weekend we got to see my Aunt Sonja and Uncle Bob and the progress of their new lake home.  I can not believe home much work they have done since we were last there in December.  While we were getting the grand tour, Jentry stole my camera and took a few pictures.  I have to say it is quite an interesting view from three feet. 





As with most new homes, there are very few trees in the yard, so my Aunt and Uncle decided to purchase some fruit trees and have each one of the little kiddos plant a tree in their name.  Jentry had tons of fun planting her Braeburn Apple Tree.  As you can see, she actually did most of the work herself....with a little help from the adults.

Putting a little gravel in the bottom

A little dirt on top

Putting in the tree

Little more dirt and water

Little more water


Now we can just pray that it survives the Nebraska winds!

No comments:

Post a Comment