Friday, March 11, 2011

Lucky Girl

I thought we had finally done away with the potty-candy reward, when I introduced stickers. However, that all came crashing down when Jentry came home from daycare with a HUGE bag of Valentine candy.  Now we have to have a treat AND put on a sticker!  What were these parents thinking?  I thought about throwing the candy out, but she was so excited about the treats from her friends and made it very clear that it was Jentry's candy not Mommy's.  I just didn't have the heart.  Plus I knew she would ask me what had happened and did not want to have to lie.  Anyway, the treats are almost gone and then we can hopefully get back to just stickers.

Last night Jentry went to the bathroom then immediately headed out to get her bag of treats.  I had to go the bathroom as well and as I was washing my hands Jentry came in and said "Oh, you had to go potty too?"  She handed me a chocolate kiss and said, "Here you go, there is your treat Mom."  I told her thank you and explained that it was very nice of her to share her candy.  She said, "You are welcome.....You are a very luck girl Mom."  Too funny!  I am a very lucky girl to have such a loving little daughter. Very lucky indeed!






No comments:

Post a Comment