Monday, January 6, 2020

Snowy October Photo Shoot

Way back in September, I arranged for a family photography session. The appointment was set for October 28th and I envisioned beautiful fall foliage and cooler temperatures showcasing our new sweaters. You know, the perfect outdoor family picture that is such the rage these days. Just the ticket for sending along with our Christmas card greetings.

Well... the day came, Tucker was running a fever, the weather was cold and snowy, and the kids were grumpy. I should have known my expectations were nowhere near reality. On top of all that, the photographer didn't send us proofs until December 23rd. So much for sending out early Christmas cards.

Despite all of the above, I am thrilled with the results. A fabulous capture of our family that we will cherish for years to come. Someday we will recall this snowy photo shoot in October and laugh.










 








No comments:

Post a Comment