Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Frozen Gingerbread Village

After school last Wednesday, I surprised the big kids with the fun activity of making gingerbread houses. They have been begging for one for years and I finally caved. This type of thing is definitely not my jam but at least I live in the day and age where I can simply purchase a kit from Walmart.













After a few arguments, one tossing of a frosting tube, a million sprinkles flying across the kitchen, a very disappointed mother and ten minutes in timeout, the village did turn out pretty neat. 

Afterward, we had a special night out in Hastings. Jentry and I introduced Mason to Arby's and then we gorged on popcorn and candy while catching the flick, Frozen II. 

Nathan and Tucker enjoyed an unusually quiet evening at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment