Friday, December 13, 2019

All spiffed up and looking good for the SPS Elementary Christmas Concert. Mason and Jentry performed very well and the music was fantastic.

Nathan attended the afternoon performance and then offered to stay home with Tucker, who had been sick for weeks, so that I could truly enjoy the show.




Keepin' it real:
This picture captured what appeared to be a joyous evening of Christmas music and celebration. However the truth is, shortly after this was taken the wheels completely fell off the bus. I yelled at Mason and Jentry for pestering each other and then spewed threats for them to get into the car. I gave Tucker a half hug as he bawled his eyes out that I was leaving without him. Then I told Nathan, "Sorry but I didn't fix anything for supper so good luck with that." I blew my nose for the 8 billionth time, hacked into my elbow and shoved a handful of cough drops into my purse as I scrambled out the door.

Christmas, a magical time of the year filled with all kinds of illness! Thankfully I have these photos to remember the "happy times".


No comments:

Post a Comment