Monday, October 24, 2016

Purple Dragons

This year Jentry tried her feet at soccer. Her team, the purple dragons, practiced twice a week and played games in Sutton on Saturday mornings in September and October.

She was much more aggressive than I had anticipated and I even had a few people tell me that she has pretty good footwork. Her favorite position is defender and her least favorite is goalie.

Even though she only got to play in two games, she was excited to get to practice with the team during the week. I thought she might be upset about not being to participate in more games, however she said, "I really just want to learn how to play, mom, and I can do that at practice." What a team player!



Mason didn't understand why he couldn't play on the field with Sissy.






As a bonus, I got to cheer for a purple team again! 
Go Eagles Dragons!

No comments:

Post a Comment