Friday, October 7, 2016

Paper Pulp Creations

Today is grandparent's day at school. Each year the students are encouraged to create a fall centerpiece to decorate the lunch tables. Jentry is always ecstatic when it comes to crafting anything, and I shamelessly admit that she is more creative than her mother. Her artistic ability definitely did not come from me and her imagination blows me away.

This year she created a fall tree from a soup can, tree branches and paper pulp. She had so much fun getting her hands messy.







She also created this teacher-like door for her bedroom. She loves to pretend she is a teacher and she made a pumpkin for each of her "students". I am not sure where the pumpkin/owl idea came from, as I had absolutely nothing to do with any of it. I am a huge fan of her work if you can't tell.


I am thinking she would make a fabulous teacher someday, however she is thinking of using a different kind of artistic ability.


I haven't a doubt that she will go on to accomplish great things in whatever career she chooses. I simply pray that I get to live long enough to see it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment