Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Siblings

I, as I'm sure every second time mother, had worried how my baby would react to another baby, however Jentry has really been diggin' the whole big sister thing.  She just loves her little brother and constantly needs to love on him. It melts my heart to watch her with him. She could be in the middle of breakfast and all of the sudden have a need to see him. She will stop everything and get up close to his face. She then pets his hair, gives him a kiss on the head and lays her head next to his. She speaks to him in a Snow White voice and has several nicknames for him like Macer, Punkins and Punkie. It is absolutely heartwarming.

It certainly has not hurt that Jentry has received tons of big sister gifts. Her favorite might be the twirly straw glasses. Makes me laugh every time!




Even though these two kiddos have different genes from different fathers, I still see some similarities.





I am very proud of Jentry and how well she has embraced sisterhood. I can not wait to see how their sibling relationship matures over time. I am sure that Jentry will continue to love on her brother... at least until he is old enough to get into her stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment