Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa Claus and Orange Monkeys

Noah's Ark Daycare had a very special visitor last Friday!  Jentry was so excited to tell me that she got to meet Santa and that he had given her a candy cane.  She wanted to eat the candy cane right away, so I caved and opened it for her when we got to the car.  I have never seen anyone eat a candy cane as fast as Jentry.  We only have about a five minute drive home and she had it completely licked when pulled into the driveway.  Actually, licked is really not a proper description.  I kept instructing her to lick not chew, however she completely ignored my advice.  Her poor little teeth! 

I asked Jentry what she asked Santa to bring her for Christmas and this time it was a request for a monkey.  Not just any old monkey but an orange monkey!  So far this season, she has asked Santa for a Barbie, lots lip gloss, a broom, an umbrella and an orange monkey.  I wonder if Santa will be able to find such things? 

It looks like Jentry has really warmed up to Santa this year.  Last year she was terrified to sit on his lap by herself, let alone have the courage to make as bold of a request as an orange monkey!


No comments:

Post a Comment