Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This Thanksgiving I am most thankful for:

1.  Miss Jentry hard at work in her office. 
She spent several hours playing with all the exciting toys in Grandma and Papa's basement.

2.  Miss Anna...adorably greeting guests at the door.
I am certain I need to find her charming sweater dress in my size.
 
3.  Mr. Isaac...threatening to throw a dart at me while producing the cutest smile ever!


4.  Granny Mary, my mother, pianos, and little voices singing "Teddy Bears' Picnic".


5.  My mother's ability to use her grandchildren as yard hands! 
The neighbor even stopped to remind her about child labor laws.  No worries though, the kiddos had a blast raking up "tree hay" for the "horses".  The weather was beautiful for a Thanksgiving in Nebraska.


Our family enjoyed a scrumptious meal at the Taylor's new house in Alma and we even got to take a scenic walk along the lake.  
I am simply overwhelmed with the blessings God has given. 

No comments:

Post a Comment