Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bathroom In The Night

An amazing milestone happened in our house last night.  To most people this may seem like a minor everyday event, but to this mommy it was definitely an alleluia moment. 

Drum roll please............ Jentry got up, used the bathroom, and went back to bed all by herself!

I heard Jentry get out of bed, open her door and walk down the hallway.  The next thing I am used to hearing is a sleepy little voice saying, "Mommy."  However last night ,as I was waiting for the little sleeping voice, I heard the toilet flush instead!  I anxiously waited to hear what she would do next.  Would she go back to her bed by herself or would she call for me?  To my surprise I heard her little feet walk back down the hallway and her bedroom door shut.  Not a single peep as she drifted back to sleep.  Amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment