Monday, March 4, 2019

36

I am absolutely grateful for my 36 years on this earth, because I do not know how many I will be given. I had a fantastic day of celebration, received some practical gifts of things I wanted and some very special gifts that I will cherish. Mason even added me to his special school calendar.


The day after my birthday, I headed to Omaha with Jentry, my sister and my niece for a girls getaway. Kelly had tickets to the Gloria Estefan musical "Up On Your Feet" at the Orpheum Theatre. She even arranged a hotel room across the street at the historical Hotel Deco.

Even though it was snowy and freezing, we strolled through the Old Market. Shopping, sampling chocolate, eating, drinking...It was fabulous! I felt completely spoiled.

Here are a few pics from the camera roll: 




 










I guess I can't truly compare, but I am going to just say that girls have more fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment