Friday, July 20, 2018

Dee Dee

Sooooo I purchased my very first truck this week. Not going to lie, I am pretty darn excited.

Everyone meet Dee Dee. She is a 1990 Dodge Dakota (hence the nick name). Cute as a button and even came with a "Country Girl" emblem on the tail gate. Love. It.


Nathan has been helping me search for a little truck for a while and we finally found just the ticket. I intend to use her to lug yard waste to the dump and for hauling odds and ends from time to time. 

A little old lady owned Dee Dee most of her life and even left a notebook detailing nearly every mile. What a hoot! This lady logged every fuel fill to major repairs complete with date, mileage and cost. 

Mason could not wait to take her for a spin. He said trucks can't be girls but I disagree. I have a feeling that Dee Dee and I are going to have some good stories to tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment