Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Graham Cracker

There were some moments in my childhood in which I questioned my mother's parenting choices. Having a 2nd grade teacher for a mother definitely has its pros and cons, however as each year passes I become less judgmental and more appreciative. Watching my mother interact with my children and my sister's children brings me such joy and quite a bit of entertainment too.  

Grandma planned and paid for a fun filled weekend in Lincoln, Omaha and Fremont and I feel fortunate to have been there to soak up these special days and memories made.

Lunch at Noodles & Company:



Lincoln Children's Museum:






Grandma had to name the baby in the nursery.













Ice cream treats at Ivanna Cone:




Peterson Park:



Hampton Hotel Fun:



  
Fluffy hotel beds are the best!

Live music and shopping at Village Point:



Cain Family Picnic at Fremont State Lakes:

I asked Isaac to take a photo of me and this is what I got. He refused to get up out of his chair. He loves his Aunt JJ so.





Not wanting your picture taken..Twinning

And if all that wasn't enough, Mom, Kelly and Chad offered to watch our kids overnight so that we could attend a wedding at Wilderness Ridge. It was a beautiful night of celebration. Pretty sure my date was the best looking.


My hope is that these kiddos grow up and treasure these special moments with their grandmother. As they would say, "Graham Cracker" you are the BEST! 

No comments:

Post a Comment