Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Season of New Color

This year was the first year we were able to fully enjoy the entire growing season of yard, as we had everything landscaped at the end of August 2012.  This spring I was so anxious to see what would be popping up and when?  Would it all survive?  Would anything survive?  Due to a very late Spring, I found myself walking around the entire house on a daily basis starting to doubt every single plant.  I practically drove myself crazy, but slowly and surely every little plant started to green and sprout new life.  As the Spring turned into Summer and now Summer into Fall, I snapped a few photos of some of the amazing new color we have in our lives.

Marigold from Jentry for Mother's Day

Twist and Shout Hydrangea

Annabelle Hydrangea
 
Blue Angel Hosta

Nanho Blue Butterfly Bush


Golden Tiara Hosta

Jentry's Sunflower from Kindergarten Round-up

Purple Dome Aster

Fall Blooming Clematis

Sargent Crabapple

Spider Web on the Sargent Crabapple

Nature is truly amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment