Thursday, March 28, 2013

Tea Party

Jentry is continuously begging me to let her have friends over and I usually give her the excuse that we have to plan ahead in order to make that work.  I'm not sure why I have been so reluctant in arranging a play date, but yesterday I finally made it happen.  I picked up her friend Avery from preschool and then picked up Jentry and Julie from daycare.

Avery and Julie are sisters and have been great friends to Jentry since we moved to Sutton.  Avery turned five last November and Julie turned 4 this month.  They are truly three peas in a pod, however they all like to be in charge.  This creates some interesting referring moments for the adults but makes for some really funny stories as well.

When we arrived at our house, they immediately wanted to change into the princess dresses and then took a bag full of plastic, Easter eggs outside to hunt.  It was quite a site seeing three little girls in dresses and high heels prancing around the yard.  Next they came back inside and played house, school and had a tea party.


Jentry selected the supper menu, and I could not believe how much three tiny girls could eat!  Jentry and Avery had thirds and they all devoured not one but two cookies for dessert!

They had a blast and I have to say it went much more smoothly than I had anticipated.  I am so thankful Jentry has such great girlfriends and hope that the friendships continue as they grow into little women.

No comments:

Post a Comment