Monday, February 21, 2011

Very Sick Little Girl

I received a call from daycare last Monday and they said that Jentry was sick and need to go home.  I did not get the message right away so they also called her dad.  He was already on his way to pick her up when I got back to my office.  I am sure that he was feeling like super dad up until the point that Jentry threw-up all over his truck on the way to my house.  I jokingly said, "Better your car than mine!"  For some reason I don't think he saw the humor in the situation.

I was hoping that since it was Valentine's Day she had just consumed too many sweets.  Boy was I wrong!  Jentry continued to be sick with flu like symptoms and ran a fever the rest of the week.  She mostly slept which allowed me to get a few things done, but most of my week was spent nursing a very sick little girl.



Finally on Friday she was acting like my playful little girl again.  I am so thankful she is better and very appreciative of the good health we have been given.

No comments:

Post a Comment