Sunday, January 21, 2024

Stormy Start

The new year came blasting in with back to back winter storms, negative temps for days and then a snow squall! Within two weeks time, the kids had 5 no school snow days and 3 late starts. We received over a foot of snow and the winds drifted it as high as the powerlines in some parts of the county.  

Thankfully, I do not have a job that requires me to be outside, care for livestock, nor make critical decisions about event cancelations and people's safety. My only tasks were to feed and entertain my family of five, keep up with work online and attempt to hold my sanity somewhat in tact.

We did a lot of cleaning, organizing, purging, resting, movie watching, crafting, eating, playing and seeking out mother nature's beauty.













No comments:

Post a Comment