Tuesday, August 24, 2021

I'm Going to School

For a good year now Tucker has been telling everyone that he was going to school in the fall.

For a good year now I have been telling Tucker that he cannot go to school unless he keeps his pants dry at nighttime. 

One of us was wrong.

This morning we sent our last baby to his first day of school.

We treated him with a special breakfast at the bakery.




After dropping off the big kids at the big school, Tucker and I had 30 minutes before Mrs. Maus's Preschool began so we decided to enjoy the beautiful morning breeze in the park.






Thirty minutes, just me and my sweet baby boy in the quiet sun. He was so excited and nervous and wild and sweet and loving every minute of my attention.  The first day of many years of learning and life experience. What will he become? What will his talents be? Where will his passion land? What will he dream?



Tucker Jack may you never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment