Friday, July 16, 2021

13

After 38 days in Florida, my Jentry girl finally traveled back to me on her 13th Birthday. Even though she had to spend her special day traveling, we celebrated all week long with a youth group BBQ, lunch with girlfriends, dinner with family, carnival fun at Dugout Days, fireworks and lake time. 




Mason's gift to Jentry was her own blow dryer so she wouldn't have to borrow mine. He was so proud and of course they had to try it out on is crazy mullet hair. 









Soon to be 8th Grade Beauties!



It is so easy to celebrate this sweet face. She definitely challenges me and I know the teenage years will be trying, but I am really enjoying this next stage of our mother-daughter relationship.
May God bless you and keep you Jentry Jaree!

No comments:

Post a Comment