Thursday, June 18, 2020

When I Think About My Future

This week Jentry has been attending Anne of Green Gables Camp at the Stuhr Museum in Grand Island. Each morning we rise, dress, eat and hit the road by 8 am. We make a quick stop to drop Tucker off at daycare and then Jentry, Mason and I head west. Mason has been watching movies in the back seat while Jentry and I visit up front.

Jentry has been gone to her dad's the past three weeks, so it has been so great to catch up with her again. At home she is usually off doing her own thing, so I am grateful for the one on one time we have been getting. We talk about many different things but yesterday she said something that I knew I wanted to capture.


I pray that her excitement for life remains all the days of her life.

No comments:

Post a Comment