Thursday, February 14, 2019

It Isn't Enough To Love


My dearest Jentry,
I love you more than you will ever know. I have loved you from the minute I learned you were growing inside me and I will love you until my very last breath. I love you because you are creative and imaginative, sweet and sassy. You are quiet and observant and at other times you are silly and passionate. I love your love of music and dance. I love to watch you love on your siblings. I love your sense of style. I love that you love God and I hope you will always remember that there is nothing you could ever do to take our love away.  


Mason Dee,
I love you to Neptune and back. I love your sweet toothless smile. I love your endless thoughts and questions. I love that you love to cuddle. I love your love for jersey shirts. I love how you care so much for others. I love that you refer to God as “She”.  I love that your favorite songs are, “The Thunder Rolls”, “Drunken Sailor” and Ghostbusters”. I love that you need people. I love that you still want me to sing you “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” and “Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus” every night. I hope that you always know that your mother’s love for you is endless.


Tucker Roo,
I love your denim blue eyes and adorable smile. I love your soft hair and how you snuggle into my shoulder. I love that you love to dance with moves all your own. I love how you prefer me to anyone else. I love that you refuse to eat vegetables and say uh-oh as your drop your sippy cup. I love that you sleep well. I love that you perk up when you hear a train and point to your head and nose when asked. I love that you want to do everything like the big kids. I love your cabbage patch teeth. I love that you drive your tractor only in reverse and already make the engine sound. I have loved you since the day we started praying for you and you will forever be my precious baby.



Nathan,
I still choose you. I choose us. I choose an exceptional marriage. I choose a lasting love.


It isn't enough to love; we must prove it. – St. Therese of Lisieux

Happy Valentine’s Day!
Love Always,
Mom (JM)

No comments:

Post a Comment