Saturday, January 19, 2019

Bye Bye Bullet

At first, I was in denial and tried to convince myself that Tucker's ever worsening mullet was cute. As time went on and the baby mullet or "bullet", as Nathan referred to it, grew longer and more ridiculous, I slowly came to accept that it was no longer cute but horrendous. 

Papa Bose and Onnie both kindly expressed their concerns and subtly suggested we give Tuck a trim.

It was time for this mama to face reality and schedule an appointment.









Megan, the stylist and family friend at Midtown Hair Studio, did a fabulous job and assured me that I needn't be so precious about my baby's first haircut.

Tucker did a great job of sitting still while I kept him occupied with puffs. The end result was a whole new, even more handsome baby boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment