Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I Love You, I Love You Not

June, I love you. I love you not. I love you. I love you not.

Mason is loving his first year of swimming lessons and is doing rather well at listening to the instructor.


Shuffling him to the pool in the middle of my workday, not so fun. Three out of the five days postponed to due to weather = complete meltdown of the oh so excited four-year-old. 

Watching your babe swing at the park for first time, pure delight.

 

Explaining to big brother that he can not do an underdog with the babe, not so delightful.


Watching new flowers bloom in my yard brings me much joy.


Keeping everything properly watered in this ridiculously hot weather, not so joyful.

Watching my pumpkin patch come to life brings excitement for the fall season. 



Weeding the enormous patch makes me questions my love of fall.

Hosting a garage sale and ridding our house of all our unneeded "stuff" felt so good.




 







I am still uncertain as to whether or not the garage sale was worth all the effort, however the time spent with family was priceless. 

June, I guess I do love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment