Thursday, March 9, 2017

Great Woof Lodge

Last weekend my amazing parents gave my family the fabulous experience of the Great Wolf Lodge. Or as Mason would say, "Great Woof Lodge." We traveled the four hours to Kansas City had a splish splashin' good time.






Mason basically splashed until he passed out. Every time we made him sit down and rest a bit he sobbed.



To the kiddos, staying at a hotel was almost as fun as the water park.





Staying in a hotel with grandparents means donuts for breakfast!



As an added bonus, there were several shopping locations next to the lodge. We spent a good amount of time at Cabelas. The displays were absolutely museum worthy.









It could buy me a boat!





I just love time with my family. No matter where we go, no matter what we do, we make the most amazing memories. I am so thankful that my children can grow up with these fabulous peeps.





No comments:

Post a Comment