Saturday, December 12, 2015

Sanana

It is strangely quiet around here today. You see, Wednesday I sent Nathan to Oklahoma.  A large group of guys from the area make an annual trip to Blackwell to go crane hunting. I haven't a doubt that a great time is being had by all and there will be no shortage of stories to be told when they return.


Yesterday, I sent Jentry off to Harlan County with my dad and my "little" cousin, James Bose, as the pilot. I never thought this day would come, however I had complete faith in the pilots on board. I am very proud that my family's passion for aviation is continuing into the next generation. 


So this leaves me and my best boy, Mase. He is an excellent Christmas cookie baker, however I must have worn him out. Before the dishes were done, he came to me with his little blue blanket saying, "Night, night."


Now it is just me and this silent house. I think I will take this opportunity to wrap a few packages from Santa...or as Mason would say, "Sanana."


No comments:

Post a Comment