Wednesday, May 20, 2015

No More Babies

Today is Jentry's last day of 1st grade and the end of another season of life.



As I filed away the pictures in her 1st grade scrapbook, I had to stop and take in how much my babies had grown in such a short time. This picture was taken on the Jentry's first day of 1st grade. Now THOSE were my babies and totally made me realize that I don't have a baby anymore.  


Mason has started walking in the last week, which just confirms my realization that my babies are not technically babies. Of course this is all bitter sweet. It has been so fun to watch him become braver every day and venture farther and farther on his own. Mason steps, Jentry squeals with excitement and we all clap. It truly is the little moments of life.


This Spring has brought some beautiful days with stunning blue skys and delicious green landscapes. It has also brought some blessed rain. We have spent a great deal of time outside lately and are lovin' every minute of it! 







With all of the beautiful weather, I was inspired to spruce up our outdoor living space. For Mother's Day, my loving husband built me a trellis that is better than anything you could ever buy. I also got to pick out some new porch furniture. It is exactly what I wanted and I am loving our new living room! The views are amazing.

 

 

 




  


The only babies around here these days are the Finch eggs in my fern plant. 


But just to remind me that a mother will always have her babies...and to keep things real....



No comments:

Post a Comment