Friday, December 5, 2014

A Frozen Parade

This year for Sutton's annual Parade of Lights, Jan's "Frozen" vision truly came to life with temperatures in the upper teens. It  was definitely chilly, however my sister was kind enough to bring Olaf and Anna all the way from Orleans to make an appearance with Elsa on the Mack Inc. float. They were just a little excited to go see the float.





It was dazzling! 








Jan also wore an Olaf costume and rode in the back of the truck. Nathan, John and Mason stayed nice and toasty inside the pickup.

There were several other creative floats and I am glad that I was able to stand with my sister and enjoy the entire parade. We even got to sip on a little hot chocolate and cider courtesy of the Midtown Hair Studio. According to the Clay County News, the parade had 20 entries make their trek down Saunders Avenue.



It was a lot of driving in one cold Monday evening, however I think Kelly thought it was worth it and I have no doubt the kiddos had a blast. According to Anna, "That was awesome!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment