Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Very Wintry Halloween

Shockingly, Jentry wanted to be Elsa for Halloween. I assured her that she would be the only little Elsa in all the world on Halloween night. Ha! Grandma Jan purchased her the most amazing Elsa dress complete with Elsa wig. Of course, Jentry had to try it on right away. She was in heaven. Or, should I say Norway?




Watch out! She may turn you to ice.

The weekend before Halloween, Elsa got to attend the Stamford bonfire and costume contest with Anna and Olaf.  What a trio! 


Mason wasn't quite big enough to keep up with the "big" cousins, but thoroughly enjoyed playing with his very own pumpkin.


Jentry's teacher, Miss Dirks, asked me to bring a snack for the 1st Grade Halloween party. I had a great time making these fun little treats. Nathan now refers to me as Penny Pinterest.


The night before Halloween we took the time to carve some pumpkins. Jentry began by drawing a face herself, but then changed her mind and selected a very neat, very detailed stencil. Which meant, Nathan ended up carving Jentry's pumpkin for her. She loved her Dracula so much that she insisted on going out in the cold to give it one last kiss goodnight. She is just a little weird. 






Do you wanna carve a pumpkin?

Halloween morning, Jentry requested an orange, ghost pancake with chocolate chips. I did my best, however I'm really thankful ghost pancakes are only requested once a year.




The Sutton Mustangs had a football game in Sutton on Halloween night, so they held a "Trunk or Treat" in the parking lot before the game. I decided to go with a Christmas theme to match my adorable little snowman. It was a hit and more importantly I had a ton of fun. 




Merry Christmas...wait, no...Happy Thanksgiving...wait, no...this year is going too fast all on its very own.

No comments:

Post a Comment