Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Five More Weeks

School begins in five weeks....how could it be? In five weeks my baby will be a big bad first grader and our routine must begin again, yikes. Then again..just 35 more days and we can get back to a schedule, yippee! The beginning of a new school year is definitely bittersweet. The lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer will come to and end, however being a creature of habit, a daily regimen is definitely welcome. Don't get me wrong, I love summer and have definitely been enjoying it with Nathan and my two littles, but seriously where has the season gone? Thank goodness I have these photos to remind me of what we have been up to.

Celebrating with friends at the Children's Museum in Lincoln
Aubrey, Jentry, Mia and Kennedy

Learning to set up

Basking in the sun

Chatting with Grandma Johnson

Smiling

Playing with BFF Brantley

 
Drinking with the help of Sissy

Giving and receiving lots of hugs and kisses

Learning to sleep with our arms out

Taking selfies with mom

Dipping our toes in the water

Splashing in Jan-ma's pool

And playing pirate fairies

I am so thankful I live in the day and age that electronic devices can help preserve these amazing yet fleeting moments with my loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment