Thursday, March 27, 2014

Shiny and Clean

My Christmas present from Nathan finally arrived this week. All I wanted was for the nasty tile/carpet in the upstairs bathroom to disappear. I have despised this floor since the day I moved in.  




I did my best to disguise the horrid floor with fresh paint, new light fixtures and some lovely towels. Overtime I even started to overlook the green plaid carpet, but never the less it was undeniable that the floor must go. I mean who in their right mind would choose to lay carpet on one half and tile on the other half of a tiny bathroom?  Yikes!




Last Thursday this is what our bathroom looked like. 


I would have normally been ecstatic, however this nearly nine-month prego, nesting mama started to question the decision. Luckily the baby kept on a bakin' and now we have beautiful basket-weave marble tile and I absolutely love it! Oh how it shines. I could not be happier and best of all I know that it is clean!



1 comment:

  1. It really lights the room a lot more with the white tile. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete