Thursday, May 9, 2013

Surprises that Shine

Of course, there are many surprises in motherhood.  Some expected some unexpected, some silly and some that will make you cry yourself to sleep.  But then there are some that simply light up your life.  For example...

 Animal porch parties

A mustache, must have smile.

Family art projects.

A marigold gift that might possibly be the cutest flower ever created.

And the most amazing Mother's Day card I have ever seen.  

I am not quite sure what surprise Jentry was referencing, but she is certainly the best surprise I have ever received.  I thank God every day that I was chosen to be a mother and not to just any little bundle, but to the most amazing little girl. May she continue to give me life illuminating surprises for many years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment