Friday, April 8, 2022

March

Unfortunately, March was extremely busy for me at work as we transitioned to an entirely new underwriting software. 

Majority of the month was a complete blur, however a few things took place that I wanted to capture.

1. The huge cottonwood tree that happily grew through the deck at the cabin went to be with Jesus. It simply had to go to make the construction of a new deck possible.




Our new table!

2. The boys kept me quite entertained at my desk, which is where I sat for most of the month.

"Look mom, I'm a cop car!"

"Look mom, I have a pony!"

3. Saint Patrick's Day - Corned beef and cabbage was of course the dinner menu.


4. Someone had to pick up the slack in the kitchen.


5. Nathan kept the kids out of my hair by putting them to work at the farm.




6. Mason competed in his first wrestling meet.


No comments:

Post a Comment