Thursday, December 15, 2016

Angel Baby

Since day one I have referred to Jentry as my Angel Baby.  She was the most perfect gift I had ever received. She was a complete surprise and not necessarily a gift I had requested, however God knew that a precious baby girl was exactly what I needed.

This year she was chosen to be an angel for the school Christmas program.  She had a small speaking part, which she took very seriously. She worked hard and learned her lines in no time. It filled my heart to watch her perform and she had an absolute glow about her on stage.



Papa and Onnie came to watch her perform and they too thought she made a beautiful heavenly being.



I haven't a doubt she was sent to me from above. She has not always be effortless or perfect but she is and will forever be my Angel Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment