The final days of summer always get a bit dicey in our house. The kids have done did all the summer things and are bored with life and each other. And I am ready for the house to be quiet again so I can focus on work.
When the patience runs thin, I call for reinforcements.
Fortunately, we have an Aunt, Uncle, two cousins, and Papa & Grandma willing and ready to take the kids for some end of the summer fun.
Mason talked both Grandma and then Papa into the Drop Zone in Kearney. They also went to Fort Kearney and the Archway.
One evening, Uncle Chad and Kelly let them ride along to Anna's softball game in Kearney and Aunt Kelly took them to the Sandy Channel for an afternoon of swimming.
Grandma took Jentry shopping, to the Tasty Bowl and snuck in a stop at the quilt shop.
The cousins shuffled them to and from their house a few times and they are always so good to entertain them.
No comments:
Post a Comment